Join the LIFELINE Launch Team!
I am so excited about the upcoming release of my YA novel, LIFELINE. I was thrilled when I read the independent Kirkus review of my book. If you haven’t yet had a chance to read a synopsis or review, you can check out both here.
I've shared before that LIFELINE was inspired by my family's experience with addiction. I think this story is important, not only because of the potential to reach readers who may be living with similar issues, but also because as survivors and family members, it's important to tell our truth. Writing LIFELINE helped me to cope with my brother's addiction; in its completed state, it's a prayer for him and the millions of other teenagers for whom sobriety is a daily struggle.
But I need help to get this novel out into the world and into readers’ hands. That's where you come in!
Join my Launch Team! Launch Team Members will receive a free, early edition of the novel. In addition to early access to the book, members will receive a behind-the-scenes peek at the marketing process that I’ll provide on a private Facebook group exclusively for Launch Team Members. Here you’ll have the opportunity to ask questions in an online book club format, as well as receive regular updates, sneak peaks at early reviews, and even an early glimpse at my book trailer before it is available to the public.
In exchange for this free edition of the book and behind-the-scenes access, Launch Team Members will:
Post a review on Goodreads when you've finished reading the book
Post a review on Amazon and Barnesandnoble.com on launch day
Be active on social media during the week leading up the launch. You’ll need to share posts from my Facebook author page and Twitter feed on your own social media sites and blogs (if applicable). I'll also email specific images and posts for easy sharing.
Interested in joining this team? Sign up here!
If you want to support the launch but don't feel like you can commit to the launch team, here are other ways for you to get involved:
1. Subscribe to my newsletter
2. Share blog posts you enjoy with your friends on social media.
3. Pre-order the book for yourself and gift another copy to a friend!
4. Request the book at your local library.
5. If you’re part of a book club, suggest the book for the club’s reading schedule. I’ll be organizing a tour next summer and would love to visit a few local book clubs for in-person Q&A sessions!
6. If you're a teacher or librarian, consider hosting an author event at your school or library!
7. If you're a blogger, consider interviewing me as we get closer to the launch.
It’s my fervent belief that LIFELINE can serve an important purpose in the world, and I am in constant gratitude for the support from all the amazing people that have helped bring it in into existence.
With so much love,